The experiences of a life-long Texan living in Toronto

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and anything else. You know, I just love how someone's seasonal greeting has become such a politicized thing.... Great.

I'm currently hanging at my brother's house in Katy, Texas, for Christmas. I'll head to Austin in the middle of next week for a quick stay before heading back to the Golden Horseshoe for New Year's Eve.

A few things have happened since I last posted. We had our company holiday party at the CN Tower. It was a gorgeous night and a great party. When travelling back from Austin on my last visit (the one with the ice storm), I was on the same plane as Karl Rove and his family. Who knew Turd Blossom flew coach? And I've seen some great movies that I recommend, namely King Kong and Capote.

All in all, I'd say 2005 was probably one of the more eventful years of my life. I suppose any time you make an unplanned move to a new place, it's a pretty big deal. It certainly has been for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

Just catching up on your blog and have to say, your unplanned move sounds pretty dang cool... I hope the Fates can finagle one for me in 2006! :)

(or wait, maybe this is one of those times you should be careful for what you wish for? hmmm...)

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com